I'm Social..Let's Connect!

Contact MeAndy David on FacebookAndy David on G+Andy David [Thoughts Of Beauty] on NetworkedBlogsAndy David [Thoughts Of Beauty] on Linky FollowersAndy David [Thoughts Of Beauty] on Bloglovin'Thoughts Of Beauty In The Stillness Of Dawn on Facebook

12 September 2011


Precious darling, your wholesome, tender ways have become most beautiful to me since I know the secrets we share are born from the exciting origin of passion and romance.

In many different ways, you dazzle my eyes with your kindness, understanding and the manifestations of your warm, breathtaking desires.

Sweetheart, do you know that every time we exchange smiles, we make love over and over again, as if for the first time?

In a crowded room, your feminine allure thrills me deeply inside with invisible tears and with a weakness for your trembling kisses…reminding me of the tenderness in beautiful you.

You more than transcend all the love and passion I ever wanted in a woman and at the same time, you comfort me with sweet satisfaction by making all of my fantasies come true in your loving arms.

The beauty you bear within is quite remarkable, for with you, a flower and a child both long for your enchanting fragrance.

O beautiful woman, your eyes reveal to me unspoken words of flaming desire causing my heart to skip a beat at the thought of touching and tasting the tenderness in lovely you.