I'm Social..Let's Connect!

Contact MeAndy David on G+Thoughts Of Beauty In The Stillness Of Dawn on Facebook

15 November 2011

RAINING FLOWERS UPON YOU



Lovely maiden, view the birds in flight soaring across the skies with blooming flowers in their beaks for the wonder of you.

View the guitar at my side filled with excitement to play sweet music for you upon its silver, sparkling strings.

With love, I will pronounce your name in the prayers of life among lit candles bearing your wonderful, enchanting fragrance.

Darling, let me whisper to you the words I longed to say ever since that day when your beautiful eyes spoke about the attraction you had for a man like me.

Please know, if I should become shy and cannot speak in your presence, then the flowers among us will chant poetic words of romance buried within my loving heart for only you.

You will hear the sayings of passion and love filling the air while the beauty of you compliments each word with graciousness and style.

You will hear the voice of my heart thanking the birds in flight for raining upon your lovely image thousands of life's most beautiful and timeless flowers.

*Image from here

ToBitSoD-sig

24 comments:

  1. OOOh you are such a romantic! Beautiful prose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the romantic poem and especially the line about the flowers chanting the words you can't say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rain down those lovely words for me. That is one beautiful Rain falling today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adored this one, Andy. So sensitive, lyrical, magical!

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the visual with the poem - well integrated.

    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! Andy, you write with such a passion and have such a romantic twist to it every time. Absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a beautiful writing style Andy :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopeless romantic you are...AS always...XOXOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your words are so beautiful - I always love visiting your site!! I've added a link on my blog back to you. :)

    I'd love it if you'd use some of my digital art on your blog. If there is anything particular you'd like let me know. I have some digital art that I think will work very well for you.

    You can email me at mariwilbur@gmail.com and put digital art on the subject line. We could collaborate with each other. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very neat!

    My R is about Raking Leaves, please come and see.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great start to my day..beautifully written Andy,you do full justice to romance..
    “It has been said that we need just three things in life: Something to do, Something to look forward to And someone to love.”

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes I suppose the flowers could speak on your behalf! What a romantic poem Andy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Truly romantic.. ur words are very pleasing all the tym.. my fav para -- "darling, let me whisper..."

    ReplyDelete
  14. How very romantic, Andy. I get weak on my knees when a man is playing the guitar and spouting lovely verse. At that moment I even forget that I'm married.

    Lovely to be here.

    Joy always,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such beautiful words! Shy and romantic. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful! soothing to the soul :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is like a lyrical floral rain dance of love! Enjoyed it immensely!

    http://lyricfire.typepad.com/lyric-fire/2011/11/lyric-fire-a-poets-sigh.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful n exotic!!

    Love
    MAni

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm speechless!!
    Andy dear , you are rocking! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. A warm hello & welcome to new and returning visitors. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. Your comments are greatly appreciated. I think I have visited everyone, but if I've inadvertently missed you, just let me know and I'll be right over. Thank you all for your support.

    ReplyDelete