I'm Social..Let's Connect!

Contact MeAndy David on G+Thoughts Of Beauty In The Stillness Of Dawn on Facebook

23 November 2011

A SWEET, SPANISH FLOWER


Her sweet, intoxicating fragrance in the gentle breeze reminds me of midnight kisses stolen passionately in secret.

Shining like jewels through an hourglass, her eyes bear the beauty of a velvet rose immobilizing time between two lovers.

In a garden of innocence, she is most noticeable because of her sultry intentions beckoning the heart of a man staring joyfully at this sweet, Spanish flower.

Lost in moments of imaginative madness, I find myself kissing the back of her soft, feminine hand in a public setting.

How can the allure of this woman move me to welcome her breathless kisses when we are bound by secrets that cannot be revealed?

Awakened suddenly by reality, I find myself gently kissing the silken petals of a flower blooming in my midst with warm, trembling lips.

Smiling bashfully while I hold her dearly and in such high esteem, I realize this sweet, Spanish flower has captivated my stolen glances, for I have come to adore her since she stands most beautiful among this garden of passionate freedom.

ToBitSoD-sig

26 comments:

  1. Oh my my that is the perfect hour glass body! ^_^

    Sunset

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I am proud to be a woman.
    Nice one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful andy! Spanish beauty...its passionate n exotic..

    Love
    Mani

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Flamenco music and this art is truly an outstanding image for the beauty of your words to frame around it!

    Fantastic as always, Andy! I especially enjoyed the second line :)

    P.S. The contest you created sounds very inviting and a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always beautifully written - sweet, seductive and scintillating.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How beautiful..! seducing lines and words... :)
    I loved this...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was swaying to the flamenco music in my head as I was reading your captivating words.

    ReplyDelete
  8. does don won live beautiful you have two thirds of the women swooning over your poem great job Andy god bless

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mesmerizing words and picture, Andy. Beautiful poem as always.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just to let you know that I have moved house to http://sulekharawat.com
    Do drop in later :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful and sensuous poem Andy.
    Would love you to comment on my poem "Alone no more"

    http://rimlybezbaruah.blogspot.com/2011/11/alone-no-more.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantástico!! love your poem, the illustration and music are perfect too.
    Superb take on the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  13. great synergy of word, music, and picture.
    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my, very romantic indeed! Such a sweet way to describe a Spanish pretty flower :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow this is so beautiful and the image matches perfectly! <3 loved it

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Andy, always a pleasure to read your delightful poetry. Your eye for detail is superb as ever, in bringing the scene to life.

    ReplyDelete
  17. festive and elegant words, what a profound dance.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautifully-written! Loved it.

    P.S. This is my first visit here. Got your link at Israr's latest post. I'm glad that I clicked on it and here I am now in a beautiful blog fills with the wonders of beautiful words of a poet! I'll definitely return. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. a passionate dream :) sweet!! song is cool as well! I love coming here, romance, sweet!!!!
    my entry: http://lynnaima.wordpress.com/2011/11/27/wind-chime-melody/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Classic Andy. Hot and sultry! Very nice write!
    http://charleslmashburn.wordpress.com/2011/11/27/those-times-ago/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nice, Andy. you always have the perfect romantic expressions to describe beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  22. love Spanish dances and music, this is perfect celebration to its culture.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I read this from last night and I found a recurring theme in your poetry ~ ladies and flowers :)

    You really have a flair with words.

    E' bellissima!

    ReplyDelete
  24. A Splendid entry for S day!
    Thanks for sharing. And thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment:o)

    ***
    Happy day****

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the imagery in this, very evocative, but it never crosses a line - chastely alluring. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Friends, I am so touched by your comments. Thank you all for your support & kind words. I believe I have visited everyone here, but if I've missed anyone, please know it was purely unintentional...just give me a nudge & I'll be right over.

    ReplyDelete