I'm Social..Let's Connect!

Contact MeAndy David on G+Thoughts Of Beauty In The Stillness Of Dawn on Facebook

27 February 2012

Newsletter: Goodbye Google Friend Connect?


My dear friends,
As you're probably aware by now, from 1st March 2012, Google Friend Connect is being withdrawn for all non-blogger blogs. This means that if you are using some another platform besides blogger (like wordpress), you will no longer be able to use GFC to follow this blog. Regular blogger blogs will still be able to use GFC for a few more months after March 1st, but I believe Google will remove it altogether in favor of Google+ and circles.

However, no need to panic...all is not lost, you can still keep updated with my posts and activities: -

  • You can become a follower using the new Linky Followers. I have it installed in the right sidebar. Sign up for an account today...it's FREE!
  • Follow me on Facebook
  • Like & subscribe to my Fan Page
  • Follow me on Google+ 
If you have any other questions or suggestions on content, then please email them to me here...
In the meantime, I look forward to continuing to build Thoughts Of Beauty In The Stillness Of Dawn with you by romancing you with the rhythm and flow of my pen (smile).

Hope you'll stop by soon!

Best wishes,


ToBitSoD-sig

20 comments:

  1. I think I was able to follow you everywhere, Andy... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Irene,
      I look forward to walking with you (smile).

      Delete
  2. I won't ever loose you because I have followed you numerous ways LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet Mary,
      Even with closed eyes I can see and hear you (smile). Thank you for your support.

      Delete
  3. Hi Andy. I don't know why there hasn't been more concern about this. I've added Links Followers to my blog too.

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Denise,
      We are friends...we can never lose each other (smile).

      Delete
  4. I have you subscribed on email so shud be getting a email when you post a new one ..

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Bikramjit,
      Thank you for the support. You are a good man.

      Delete
  5. I will follow you to the depths of the internet, google or no google my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet Myrna,
      I carry you in my heart (smile). Thank you for following me in the beauty of love.

      Delete
  6. Hi Andy, thanks again for this info..:) I'm ready with it,hahaha.. I'm following you at Linkys,FB page so that I won't miss anything from here..:) Thanks a bunch!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Sagittarian,
      Thank you for being a good friend. I will follow you also with a smile.

      Delete
  7. Hi Andy,
    Thank you for following me on my new Linky widget. Now I am on yours too! I tried to do this yesterday, but ran out of time and had to pick up my children from school.
    Too bad Blogger has made these changes; but there are, as you point out here, other networks.
    Best wishes & hugs,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Anna,
      You are with me always (smile). Thank you for the support.

      Delete
  8. "Wherever you are, my network follows you" :D
    I'm following you in every way I can- FB, Linkys, Google+ & email subscription...! Let me know if I've left out anything :D
    ♥~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My beautiful Hanan,
      What good would my blog be without your smile? Thanks for being the kind of friend that every poet wishes for.

      Delete
  9. I think I subscribed to everything just to follow your poetry :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet Melissa,
      When you don't visit...i feel sad. Thank you for your deep friendship.

      Delete
  10. Darn google! I am not as fond of Linky as I was of google. Hopeful we will all be able to keep in contact here. This is the kind of change I dislike.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friend Anne,
      I am always here smiling with you. Thank you for your friendship and loyalty.

      Delete