I'm Social..Let's Connect!

Contact MeAndy David on FacebookAndy David on G+Andy David [Thoughts Of Beauty] on NetworkedBlogsAndy David [Thoughts Of Beauty] on Linky FollowersThoughts Of Beauty In The Stillness Of Dawn on Facebook

10 April 2012

Day 9/10: THE IMMORTAL FRAGRANCE OF YOU

For the first time ever, I'm taking part in the A-Z Challenge and NaPoWriMo, where I'll have to write a poem a day for the whole of April (26 in total for A-Z). I'm combining both challenges. This is my entry for Day 9 letter "I" (Day 10 NaPoWriMo).


Adorned with secret desires for you, my heart finds infinite justice in sweet romance glowing like eternity in the beauty of your pretty eyes.

Darling, even when in silent sorrow, I find myself tearfully longing for your touch while my humble heart seeks mercy from the sympathy of time.

Thank you for entrusting me with your most passionate thoughts, for whenever I taste the poverty of lonesomeness, I also relish the beauty of your spirit feeding me with life's breathless kisses.

Oh sweet lover of mine, the words of passion are spoken in many different tongues, but never before have they been more eloquently expressed than through the eyes and smiles of beautiful you.

Conceal your immortal fragrance in my heart and while the snow of winter retreats for another season, perhaps in the kindness of spring, I can bless every newborn flower with the angelic scent of you buried deep inside of me.

*Image from Google

ToBitSoD-sig

33 comments:

  1. Wow! Always, something beautiful!


    www.thesocialfrog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear RoseAnn,
      How kind you are to my humble soul. Thank you very much.

      Delete
  2. And the fragrance touches the soul!! Well done Andy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My precious Janaki,
      What good is any fragrance unless it is yours (smile). Thank you my sweet friend.

      Delete
  3. Lovely. I especially like the lamenting music, which adds to the feeling of your poem.

    http://francene-wordstitcher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Francene,
      Thank you for liking both the poem and the music. I hope I will see you again soon.

      Delete
  4. When one is in love the fragrance of their love lingers every where....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Savira,
      Yes, a lover's fragrance is the sweetest by far!! Hope you will return again soon.

      Delete
  5. "Bless every newborn flower with the angelic scent of you . . ." Wow! This sent shivers down my spine. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dearest Martha,
      You are a very dear friend of mine. Thank you as always for the sweet sentiments.

      Delete
  6. Thank you for entrusting me with your most passionate thoughts.........Magic, Andy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dearest Corinne,
      The magic is in your eyes (smile). Thank you for the encouragement and love.

      Delete
  7. Andy, there is no end to the well of romance and passion that fills you up. I loved this poem and I'm simply amazed at how effortless you make it all seem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautiful Leah,
      You are soooooo sweet!! You say such nice things to my humble heart. Thank you very much.

      Delete
  8. Oh Andy, everyone has said it...magic, pure magic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dearest Jan,
      You are so kind and affectionate to my humble work. Thank you for being a good friend.

      Delete
  9. so simply, beautifully said!

    "...in the beauty of your pretty eyes." lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Mommetime,
      Thank you so much for your kind sentiments. It was appreciated because of the Lady Flower in you (smile).

      Delete
  10. The fragrance lingers on long after the poem is read.

    http://sulekharawat.com/2012/04/11/i-miss-you/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautiful Sulekkha,
      You know how to thrill my heart with your tender words of beauty. Thank you so much for the encouragement. I look forward to your smile again soon.

      Delete
  11. Whoa Andy...you words are touching deep, down inside again. You always seem to know the right words to say ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dearest Mary,
      You are so kind and sweet to me. You are also a beautiful friend. Thank you so much.

      Delete
  12. It seems as if we are on the same wavelength! First we shared similar colors in our poems and now we are focusing on love's scent. I guess great minds do think alike. Lovely piece Andy. :-)

    http://lyricfire.typepad.com/lyric-fire/2012/04/lyric-fire-napowrimo-2012-day-11-of-30-poems-in-30-days-a-tumbleweed-rolling-.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dearest Tameka,
      Maybe our hearts beat as one (smile). Thank you for being so kind.

      Delete
  13. Your words are always so beautiful and eloquent...As always...XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friend Bongo,
      You say what touches my heart. Thank you again and again.

      Delete
  14. A sweet and romantic fragrance spilled from your humble heart, Andy... Beautiful as always! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My beautiful Hanan,
      You thrill me every time with words of beauty falling from your heart. Thank you for being my friend and a sweet Lady Flower.

      Delete
  15. your romantic words spreads the sweet scent of love :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautiful Elvira,
      Your perfume scent also give life to this poem (smile). Thank you again sweet friend.

      Delete
  16. Hello dear friend Andy : The more beautiful way to express love. You´re full of that. It´s a kind moment to read you. Always your fan, kiss Elen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Elen,
      Thank you for those lovely words. You are so GOOD for my humble heart. You are indeed a SWEET Lady Flower.

      Delete