17 April 2012

Day 15/17: OPEN MY EYES

For the first time ever, I'm taking part in the A-Z Challenge and NaPoWriMo, where I'll have to write a poem a day for the whole of April (26 in total for A-Z). I'm combining both challenges. This is my entry for Day 15 letter "O" (Day 17 NaPoWriMo).



Lady Flower, open my eyes before the glory of you so I will always notice your magical enchantments leaving a flowerbed of beauty in my path.

You have swept away my sorrow and miseries by loving me with a fulfillment I only knew in nighttime fantasies.

The letters of love you wrote to me have opened my eyes to appreciate the wondrous mysteries of your loving heart.

And every time I stare into your smiling eyes, your pretty face causes my emotions to multiply a thousand-fold with passion.

My darling, your spirit blankets my soul with such warmness and love that I can actually feel the rhythm of your heart beating with mine.

Even when the silence of love falls from your lips, it opens my eyes to adore the faithfulness of your sweet love.

Beautiful woman of mine, open my eyes to love only you and with each kiss we share, you will feel my desire for you so strongly that it will bring you to tears.

Written by/copyright  © 2010-present
*Image modified from www.sciencephoto.com

20 comments:

  1. Love sweeps miseries and sorrows out of our lives, glad to see that your poetry has come back to its happy place.
    Thank you for your beautiful comment on my site.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dearest Sulekkha,
      You are always here to touch and thrill me with your kindness (smile). Thank you for being such a good friend.

      Delete
  2. Your spirit blankets my soul with such warmth...Great imagery, Andy and this is truly what love feels like!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dearest Corinne,
      Your words are magic to my heart. Thank you for the visit and the big smile.

      Delete
  3. Very nice love poem! Hope you're having a great time with the Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Alex,
      Yes, I am having a GREAT time. Thank you for the kind words and the visit.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Lovely Elvira,
      As always, you bring a smile to my heart with your tender words of beauty. Thank you so much.

      Delete
  5. Perfect description of love as I feel it. your words are always so romantic and true...<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dearest Jan,
      How do I say "thank you" for your sweetness? You touched me with your affection of love. Thank you so much.

      Delete
  6. What a compliment of tenderness for this lucky woman. If she is tearful, it is only for joy at reading your lovely verses.

    Have a love filled day Andy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Myrna,
      How correct you are!!! Yes, she cries out of love and not sadness. Thank you for those sweet words.

      Delete
  7. Wonderful writing, as always!
    -Autumn Eliza

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Autumn,
      Thank you for your kindness. It is so nice to hear from you.

      Delete
  8. I love how strongly you put woman in her rightful place that it even causes a man to open his eyes to many wonderful things. Wonderful artwork :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Melissa,
      Without the woman...there will be no life and man would not have known true beauty. Your words are most beautiful. Thank you.

      Delete
  9. That image is stunning as are your words. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dear Tameka,
      My words are only beautiful because they were read by you. Thank you very much.

      Delete
  10. Romantic and beautiful as always ♥
    Each words touched my heart as I read it... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My beautiful Hanan,
      You give so much beauty to my work by reading them with a heart full of love (smile). Thanking you as always my dear and sweet friend.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting. I hope you enjoyed reading my humble poetry from the heart. Comments are always appreciated. However, please note that anonymous and/or spam comments will not be published.

I look forward to your return again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...