24 April 2012

Day 21/24: UNDER A CELESTIAL DAWN

For the first time ever, I'm taking part in the A-Z Challenge and NaPoWriMo, where I'll have to write a poem a day for the whole of April (26 in total for A-Z). I'm combining both challenges. This is my entry for Day 21 letter "U" (Day 24 NaPoWriMo).


How can a leafless tree bear fruits or barren soil give birth to new flowers without the touch of a beautiful woman to bless them with her divine love?

How can the heart of any man exist within the beauty of life without the kindness of a woman to impart wisdom, passion and love into it?

In the humble dwellings of my heart, the spirit of a beautiful damsel shares with me the blooming flower sitting in her tresses.

The silence between us is awakened tenderly by the whisper of romance spoken so eloquently through our eyes.

Her loving tears represent mercy and magic by turning darkness into light and light into a celestial dawn.

She delivers me from lonely nights by loving me with golden tears of great intensity under a celestial dawn.

Her sweet tears are also the kind that wash my soul clean and protect me from the immoral temptations of this world.

Written by/copyright  © 2010-present
*MSO image

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. My beautiful Hanan,
      Thank you as always for your kindness. I hope your are enjoying your studies. Be safe my friend.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. My precious Janaki,
      Thank you for that heartfelt expression after reading what comes from my humble heart. Always remember, before your eyes, all things are beautiful...

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Dear Sonia,
      Thank you for the compliment and the visit.

      Delete
  4. I loved the last line the most where her tears cleaned your soul! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Cathy,
      Many thanks for the sweet sentiments. They were greatly appreciated.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Dearest Mani,
      Once again, thank you for the sweet sentiments and encouragement.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Dear Elvira,
      Thank you again for the sweet sentiments.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting. I hope you enjoyed reading my humble poetry from the heart. Comments are always appreciated. However, please note that anonymous and/or spam comments will not be published.

I look forward to your return again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...