I'm Social..Let's Connect!

Contact MeAndy David on G+Thoughts Of Beauty In The Stillness Of Dawn on Facebook

07 April 2012

Day 7: GOLDEN SAND

For the first time ever, I'm taking part in the A-Z Challenge and NaPoWriMo, where I'll have to write a poem a day for the whole of April (26 in total for A-Z). I'm combining both challenges. This is my entry for Day 7 letter "G".


My darling, the drizzling night falling upon your wholesome beauty looks like the dust of golden sand sitting upon an angel.

You are the meaning of every season to me, for your footprints in the golden sand inspire me to follow your feminine fragrance to a garden of newborn flowers.

Your charm is so romantic and sensuous that it repeatedly fills my heart with photographs of a woman kissing my yearning lips.

Darling, take this pleasure from my eyes and taste my desires for you hidden away from the knowledge of this world.

Introduce me to your emotions so I might come to know the secrets of your loving heart.

Since the very beginning of my humble life, the words of beauty I had written for my maiden's eyes have remained untouched and unread…until now.

Lady Flower, open the window of my heart and touch your beautiful picture decorated and adorned with words written from golden sand.

*Illustration by EPGoddess

ToBitSoD-sig

28 comments:

  1. ... that it fills my heart with photographs..
    just loved that..

    as always an awesome post.. full of positive and lovely energy !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Jyoti,
      Many thanks for the encouragement. I also felt positive energy from your words of beauty.

      Delete
  2. Hi Andy. This is lovely - the dust of golden sand sitting upon an angel - gorgeous.

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dearest Denise,
      Golden dust upon you will also be heavenly (smile). Thank you for the visit, the smile and the affection.

      Delete
  3. Ahh! The golden sand . . . written by a man with a heart of gold. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dearest Martha,
      Just a lovely comment from you. You are a beautiful friend that I adore. Thank you again.

      Delete
  4. Simply beautiful. Great job Andy!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Jessica,
      Once again, I thank you for being so sweet to me.

      Delete
  5. beautiful. All the best.
    www.rajnishonline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Rajnish,
      Many thanks for stopping by. Your comment is greatly appreciated.

      Delete
  6. Andy: each word you write has the infinite glamour of love. It´s a great moment to read you. I put your good morning flowers in my two blogs. I greet you from Argentina. Elen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Elen,
      You say the sweetest things to this poet. Thank you for all that is written from your heart.

      Delete
  7. Dear Andy,
    You've penned beautiful golden words in the heart of your Lady Flower! ♥
    I loved each & every words of this poem ^_^ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My beautiful Hanan,
      You make me smile with joy from your comment. Thank you for being my sweet friend.

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. My friend Ashok,
      I can always depend on you to stop by. Thank you for the support and kind words sir.

      Delete
  9. Your words paint a golden picture, they shine bright as jewels.

    http://sulekharawat.com/2012/04/07/eternal-sunshine/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Sulekkha,
      You always make this poet feel so good with your heartfelt comments. Thank you for being so sweet.

      Delete
  10. So lovely!! We definitely do have to show our emotions for you to get to know our loving heart. Well said.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Rachel,
      Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sweet sentiments. I hope That I will always have the ability to make you smile. Thank you my friend.

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. Dear Haddock,
      Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate the kind words. Hope you will visit again soon.

      Delete
  12. True gold, Andy - your words and pictures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dearest Corinne,
      Thank you so much for your kindness. What good are my poem unless you read them (smile)? Look forward to your return my friend.

      Delete
  13. Andy, your words take me into a whole other world, one of which I don't necessarily want to return ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet, sweet Mary,
      I can see your footprints in the sand. May I follow you (smile)? Thank you very much.

      Delete
  14. Replies
    1. Dearest Elvira,
      Thank you again for being so sweet and kind to me.

      Delete