I'm Social..Let's Connect!

Contact MeAndy David on FacebookAndy David on G+Andy David [Thoughts Of Beauty] on NetworkedBlogsAndy David [Thoughts Of Beauty] on Linky FollowersAndy David [Thoughts Of Beauty] on Bloglovin'Thoughts Of Beauty In The Stillness Of Dawn on Facebook

06 September 2012


This rapacious world will prey upon an empty soul, even when there is nothing left but tears and sorrow.

It will try to capture the heart lacking the wisdom to discern the difference between right and wrong or contentment and greed.

Although bruised and lost within the willows of a barren garden and the poverty of lonesome darkness, my heart remains steadfast against any temptation, even if in the form of unfaithful love from a beautiful stranger.

As I face another day of uncertainty, there is a feminine voice in my dreams that I cannot recognize.

She speaks with a whisper and a smile about the beauty of an unexpected love, even as I undergo the atrocities of life.

Whether she is an angel, I know not, but her voice is one of sweetness and integrity that guides my heart away from the temptations of this plunderous world.