I'm Social..Let's Connect!

Contact MeAndy David on FacebookAndy David on G+Andy David [Thoughts Of Beauty] on NetworkedBlogsAndy David [Thoughts Of Beauty] on Linky FollowersThoughts Of Beauty In The Stillness Of Dawn on Facebook

04 February 2013

THESE NOSTALGIC THOUGHTS OF MINE


Only once in a lifetime will a poet find the true flower of his dreams who matches his own nostalgic thoughts.

With each poem that he writes, he empties his spirit, giving the compassionate reader a glimpse into the very depths of his heart.

Lady Flower, because of your humble existence, I have come to know the reality of true, human beauty.

If only I could create priceless splendor using poetic words then I would joyfully design an exact replica of your illustrious smile.

Gently turn the pages of my heart and you will experience the texture and emotions of my poems bearing your name.

In exchange for your divine friendship, let me also offer you timeless rainbows from my treasured dreams.

O darling, these nostalgic thoughts of mine have guided me to you among the hymns of the night where your silky voice blends harmoniously and in one accord with the angels above.

ToBitSoD-sig

22 comments:

  1. Andy,
    Let me be the first to tell you how very beautiful this work of art is because it really is a piece of art. Words escape me... unlike you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Liz,
      Thank you very much for the warm sentiments. I do appreciate it very much.

      Delete
  2. Nostalgia... has so many forms !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Jyoti,
      I have to agree with you. Nostalgia does have many forms. Thank you for the visit.

      Delete
  3. I'm a sucker for nostalgia. I love the gentleness of this poem. Andy. You haven't lost your touch in your absence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Denise,
      As always, you know I am humbled by your kind words. I am most grateful.

      Delete
  4. beautiful...
    very descriptive tickles the imagination

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Genskie,
      Thank you so much for the visit and for liking those descriptive words of the imagination.

      Delete
  5. Reading this reminded me just how much I missed your beautiful romantic poems. Glad to hear from you again :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Anne,
      I am touched by your honesty and kindness. I am also very grateful for the visit.

      Delete
  6. I agree with the previous commenter, Anne, that reading this actually creates a little nostalgia in me for your poems. Hope you are well. Glad to see you here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Myrna,
      You are always so encouraging and kind to my humble work. Thank you so much for the smile also.

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Dear Elvira,
      You yourself also writes priceless words. Thank you for the visit and encouragement.

      Delete
  8. Hello Andy,

    Good to see you are back, hope all is well your end. Nostalgia is such a charming base for poetry. As always, I enjoyed your words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Nilanjana,
      It is always nice to hear from you. Thank you for the visit and the encouragement. Will visit you soon.

      Delete
  9. It's so beautiful. Loved it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Balqis,
      Thank you for stopping by and leaving your sincere thoughts. I am truly grateful and appreciate the visit. Hope to see you again soon!

      Delete
  10. Beautiful as always Andy!

    Ps. I need yo update your button on my blog and am unable to copy your code..I suppose because of copyscape? Could you please email me your button code? Thank you & have a great week ahead! :)

    aemgeg4 (@) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Ada,
      Thank you for the visit and lovely comment.
      I'm sorry about the blog button. I have sent you an email with the new code. If you have any problems with it, please don't hesitate to let me know. Many thanks.

      Delete
  11. Gentel and lovely pen! ♥♥~
    Loved it..! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Hanan,
      Your honesty is greatly appreciated. Thank you so much.

      Delete