I'm Social..Let's Connect!

Contact MeAndy David on FacebookAndy David on G+Andy David [Thoughts Of Beauty] on NetworkedBlogsAndy David [Thoughts Of Beauty] on Linky FollowersThoughts Of Beauty In The Stillness Of Dawn on Facebook

01 March 2013

LIPS OF A SLEEPING ROSE


The lips of a sleeping rose gently brushed mine during an enchanting evening with a beautiful maiden.

With a touch of playful grace, she allowed the veil hiding her pretty face to slip so I could peer into her eyes of freedom.

Even her feet were decorated in jewelry as she walked towards me magically, leaving behind golden dust as a reminder of how fortunate I was to be in her presence.

When my heart took possession of her beauty, my spirit was transported into the most passionate realms of sweet love.

Overcome with desire and emotion, I could only imagine what one single teardrop from her heart might represent in a moment of compassion or forgiveness.

This magnificent evening turned into a heavenly bliss when the kisses shared between us left me breathless and spellbound…just like the lips of a sleeping rose.

ToBitSoD-sig