I'm Social..Let's Connect!

Contact MeAndy David on FacebookAndy David on G+Andy David [Thoughts Of Beauty] on NetworkedBlogsAndy David [Thoughts Of Beauty] on Linky FollowersThoughts Of Beauty In The Stillness Of Dawn on Facebook

29 April 2013

PERMIT ME...


My darling, permit me to bear thorough witness about the qualities and values I have found in you.

Permit me to celebrate this love and friendship that have become symbols of my humble life.

In all of my ailments and sorrows, it is you who delivers me from misery with your kindness, and in this incorrigible world, it is your spiritual encouragement that keeping me focused upon the prize of a faithful love in paradise.

In spite of your humility, a thousand nights in your loving arms is never enough to stop me from noticing the mysterious beauty of your loving eyes.

I am smitten with your sultry elegance, my love, and I shall gladly whisper my secrets into the evening wind knowing I will magically taste your feminine fragrance with each word.

So permit me, Lady Flower, to love you with justified passion and observe the greatest translation of love through my heartfelt tears.

(*Photo by EPGoddess)

ToBitSoD-sig

10 comments:

  1. Beautifully penned!
    Loved it.. ♥~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Hanan,
      Thank you for stopping by and for the kind words. Hope all is well with you.

      Delete
  2. love is such a powerful thing..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Jyoti,
      Yes, love is a very powerful thing. It can make flowers bloom even in the snow (smile). Thank you for the kind words.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful words well said, Andy, as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Anne,
      As always, thank you for the encouragement and the support. I am most grateful.

      Delete
  4. realy justifies amount of passion:P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Elvira,
      It's always nice to hear from you. Thank you for the comment and for taking the time to stop by.

      Delete
  5. This is beautiful. Thanks for swinging by and leaving the nice compliment. Hubby said my toes were pretty too.
    Enjoying the road trip

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Sandy,
      You're most welcome! I always admire women who like to take care of themselves. I appreciate the return visit and hope I'll see you again soon!

      Delete