I'm Social..Let's Connect!

Contact MeAndy David on FacebookAndy David on G+Andy David [Thoughts Of Beauty] on NetworkedBlogsAndy David [Thoughts Of Beauty] on Linky FollowersThoughts Of Beauty In The Stillness Of Dawn on Facebook

13 May 2013

ROAMING THIS UNIVERSE


Darling, you have always been the flower of love in the garden of my heart that I nurtured and adored with tears.

Sadly, in my empty dreams at night, I find myself roaming the universe frantically searching for the fragrance of any flower to remind me of beautiful you.

As I long for you with ecclesiastical hope, the intensity of my pain pushes me into the arms of reality, which in turn thrusts me back again into the bleak morning hours of tearful lonesomeness.

Today, I sometimes wonder how we allowed foolish pride and misunderstandings to become like weeds subduing the fragrance of your beauty from blooming upon the fruitful soil within me.

Precious lady of my heart, the treasured writings of my poems are compelled to speak to you silently about why my love for you will continue to grow, even while lamenting and burdened with grief.

Roaming this universe has taught me one thing, my darling…there is not a single flower or woman alive that can ever replace the enchanting fragrance keeping me in love with only you.

ToBitSoD-sig

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Dear Gunjan,
      This poem like many others are written in fantasy or with a humble imagination. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. That is so lovely Andy. I am teaching my daughters poetry this year and they are loving it. I am returning your visit and am so glad I did :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Lisa,
      That's really nice what you're teaching your daughters. My poetry is an expression of me...a man who loves life and is always in love with love (smile). Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting. I hope you will return again soon!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Dear Kristen,
      Thank you for the kind words. I appreciate the encouragement. Nice of you to visit.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for stopping by, Andy. My blog is a bit silly right now with the current challenge I am doing for May. Things will be back to "normal" in June. I enjoy the music clip that plays when I visit here.

    Brandy's Bustlings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Brandy,
      Thanks for stopping by and being so nice to this humble poet. I am sure your blog will turn out to be as nice as you want it. I look forward to your return.

      Delete
  5. thts so heartwarming.. whos the lucky lady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Meena,
      My poems are born from my imagination, but the love I express is very real. Thank you for stopping by. Enjoy the road trip!

      Delete
  6. Dear friend Andy: Beautiful you wrote. It´s magical and wonderful. I´m always admiring your works. Kiss Elen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Elen,
      Thank you for always putting a smile on my face through your kind words. Please know I appreciate the encouragement and hope I can always make you smile in return.

      Delete
  7. Andy, thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment on my blog. I so enjoyed your poem! You have a fantastic sense of words.
    You have been able to say so much in a small amount of words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Betty,
      Hello and welcome to my blog!
      My poetry is humble but I write what is in my heart. Thank you for your kindness and for taking the time to stop by. I hope you will visit again soon.

      Delete