I'm Social..Let's Connect!

Contact MeAndy David on FacebookAndy David on G+Andy David [Thoughts Of Beauty] on NetworkedBlogsAndy David [Thoughts Of Beauty] on Linky FollowersThoughts Of Beauty In The Stillness Of Dawn on Facebook

02 June 2013

AFFECTIONATELY YOURS


Lady Flower, in wakefulness, I can hold your tender beauty with a tearful smile, but in dreams, I can see the very depths of eternity through your beautiful heart.

Affectionately yours is what I am and you will see the crown of desire I wear for you inside the arch of every rainbow. 

Darling, it is amongst the purest flowers of life that I find sweet innocence in the temple of your eyes, which in turn bless those same flowers with the light of love.

Your feminine hands remind me of satin and silk pouring dewdrops of passion into the vase of my heart where flowers appear flavored with your kisses upon each of their perfectly smooth petals.

Every magical gesture you share with me beside a fountain of beauty reminds me of the love I can never control bubbling forth for the lover in you.

Indeed, affectionately yours is what I am and is the reason why all of my dreams and desires have turned into this enchanting flower arrayed in your holy image.

(*photo by EPGoddess)

ToBitSoD-sig

6 comments:

  1. As always, your poem is so beautifully expressed. I love the romantic expressions. Thank you, Andy, for sharing this. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Balqis,
      As you know I love to write about love and romance. Thank you for always supporting your humble poet. Your presence here is truly appreciated.

      Delete
  2. It's a treat to read your words Andy..
    and the music of Yiruma is like icing on the cake :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Jyoti,
      Thank you so much for the kind words. Yes, the music fits my personality and the theme of my blog. I'm glad you like it.

      Delete
  3. It's been ages.
    Feeling great after reading your lovely posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Izdiher,
      It has indeed been a while since we've been in contact. You must be as busy as I am! (smile)
      As always, I appreciate the visit and wish you to return more often so you'll always leave with a "great" feeling (smile again). Thanks for taking the time to stop by. Looking forward to seeing you again soon!

      Delete