I'm Social..Let's Connect!

Contact MeAndy David on FacebookAndy David on G+Andy David [Thoughts Of Beauty] on NetworkedBlogsAndy David [Thoughts Of Beauty] on Linky FollowersThoughts Of Beauty In The Stillness Of Dawn on Facebook

25 September 2015

RETURN OF THE POET - REMINISCING

To my dear friends and readers,
During my time away, I have missed you. I have not forgotten the love and laughter we once shared. I am returning to you with more love and invite you to listen to the voice of my heart speaking with yours in the stillness of dawn...
Click on any image to read more.

My Songs Of Poetry
The Lonely Man
The Poetess
If You Were Mine
We Are Not Strangers
When Dusk Sets In
Within The Depths Of My Soul
Pages Of Love
Remove These Satin Sheets
The Tenderness In Lovely You
Voice In The Wind
This Plunderous World
Love Makes Music
Lips Of A Sleeping Rose
A Sweet, Spanish Flower
Our Candlelight Of Love
Daydreaming
Into Nothingness
Love Has Seeped Into My Heart
Your Heart
Mistress
Return To Me
Moonlight Zephyr
The Flame Of A Lonely Woman
Goddess Of Fantasy
Love's Zinfandel
This Lonely Road
The Naked Wind

ToBitSoD-sig

4 comments:

  1. Hello Andy! Welcome back! It's been a long time. I missed your wonderful poetry but I'm so glad you're now sharing the ones you wrote before. Indeed, it's a reminiscence. I have gone through some and I must say, I enjoyed reading them. You're a gifted poet who weave words so beautifully and come up with excellent poetry. Keep writing and hope to see more of you around. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Balqis,
      Thank you for the heartfelt welcome and kind words. You have always been a loyal supporter of my humble work and I am truly grateful for your kindness. There have been a lot of changes in my life and I can no longer keep up with the blogging and socializing schedule I had previously. My poetry will always remain a big part of my life and every once in a while, I'll share a gem or two from my poetic vault (smile). I truly appreciate your visit here. Many thanks again.

      Delete
  2. wowwww....so happy to find you ur writing again...been ages....looking forward to enjoy the stillness and beauty of your verses:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Elvira,
      Yes, it has been a very long time since I had any interaction with my friends and readers. Blogging consumes a tremendous amount of time and my schedule does not permit me much spare time to engage in social networking like I did before. It's nice of you to visit and I hope you will stop by again soon. Thank you for the kind words. They are much appreciated.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting. I hope you enjoyed reading my humble poetry from the heart. Comments are always appreciated. However, please note that anonymous and/or spam comments will not be published.

I look forward to your return again soon!